This role is primarily focussed on coding gameplay elements for current and future game projects. We need someone who can help craft "applications" rather than put together web sites. The ideal candidate will come from a Games Programming background or have experience of designing interactive websites. If you are a strong Gameplay programmer or a strong mobile programmer who has touched on the other languages, then we will be interested in hearing from you.
You will be working hand in hand with the CTO coding gameplay elements. The ideal candidate would relish and thrive and be motivated by working in a small team where they have a greater autonomy. If you have come from a large studio and would prefer a role with more creative input, where your opinion counts then this is the role for you.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Skills in games programming
- High level of self-motivation coupled with good team-working skills
- An interest in social games and gameplay development
- Examples of work
- Experience in Mobile development (desirable)
- Games design experience or technical art experience
- User-interface and graphical design expertise
- Experience with Facebook and / or Google+ APIs
- HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge (desirable)
- A degree or better in a relevant subject (computing, maths, physics, engineering)
Salary depending on experience £18-30k